feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count TwitterCounter for @nimzoindy

Marc Chagall Birthday

Labels:

Google has celebrated the birthday of Marc Chagall with a new logo on their homepage. If I didn't know it was supposed to say "Google" I wouldn't know there was a word there, but I think it's one of their better logos. It represents the artist more than the Google logo.

Marc Chagall born 7 July 1887 - died 28 March 1985.

"Only love interests me, and I am only in contact with things I love."
Marc Chagall

"If a symbol should be discovered in a painting of mine, it was not my intention. It is a result I did not seek. It is something that may be found afterwards, and which can be interpreted according to taste."
Marc Chagall

"But perhaps my art is the art of a lunatic, I thought, mere glittering quicksilver, a blue soul breaking in upon my pictures."
Marc Chagall






0 comments:

Post a Comment